- SWISSARGUS: is a dynamic website for the development and mass distribution via the Internet of any real estate or motor vehicle intended for sale
- SWISSARGUS is also a commercial promotional interface that offers good plans to consumers in order to realize savings
- SWISSARGUS takes no commission, the transaction is done directly between the seller and the potential buyer or the manager.
- SWISSARGUS does not represent any party and disclaims any involvement on the various stages of the transaction between seller and buyer or manager
- The advertiser is solely responsible for the content (texts, images …) of its ads and comments
- With a login and password advertiser full control of his ads (amendment deleting or adding) it personally optimizes its data.
- On receiving his email (confirmation of account), the advertiser needs to change his password by going to (my account) after connection.
- The advertiser may adjust its registration or by payment slip by e-banking or directly using our online payment module.
In Test 1, CHF 00 .–,
1 Basic Account: CHF 149 .– (3 listings for life)
1 In Business: CHF 189 .– (duration for life with a limited number 20 of ad)
- The seller bears all risks that could arise following a manipulation or a malfunction of the computer system or misuse of access rights.
- This contract is exclusively governed by Swiss law, to the exclusion of private international law. The place of performance and place of jurisdiction are the headquarters of SWISSARGUS 1950 Sion
- To cancel your account, the customer must write to the address SWISSARGUS avenue Petit-chasseur 58 1950 Sion or by mail to: email@example.com
- To contact we are available Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00 at Té 027 552 00 66
- The website and the services on these pages are proposed by:
Avenue Petit-chasseur 58